Pallet Storage Drive in Rack Drive-in Rack takes pallet access mode and is subject to fewer-variety and large volume cargo storage. The forklift is needed to enter into Drive-in Racking to load and unload pallets. Generally, the depth of one-side drive-in racking is no more than 7 pallet deep. According to requirements, guide rails can be fixed to improve the truck running speed. Comparing with Pallet Racking, the utilization rate of warehouse space for drive-in racking can be increased by 30%. Drive-in Racking widely used in cold storage, food and tobacco industry.
1. High-rate space utilization; almost twice higher more than that of Pallet Racking
2. Usually storing less-variety and large-quantity goods, and less demanding on the goods picking
3. Drive-in Rack is less stable in structure, so the height cannot be too high(in 10m); and the unit pallet weight is not more than 1500kgs.
4. First-in-Last-out; it is suitable for forklift operation
Uprights (t=1.8/2.0/2.3/2.5/3.0mm)Business Information
Packing and Container loading
|Model||drive in rack |
|Pallet Size||A) W1200*D1000mm ||B) W1200*D1200mm ||C) W1200*D1100mm||D) W1200*D800mm|
|Materials Optional||A) Quality Steel Q235A used for normal temperature storage situation|
|B) Quality Steel Q235B used for cold storage room|
|C) Environmental protection powder for surface treatment--powder coating|
|Craft-work||A) hole-punching||B) cold rolling||C) welding||D) powder coating|
|Structure||A) bolted structure||B) welded structure|
|Color||A) as to our standard model||B) according to customer's requests|
|Pack model||A) standard export packing||B) according to customer's requests|
|Package material||A) transparent and dust-proof poly-sheet|
|B) hard carton paper|
|C) long and thin plywood bar|
|D) plywood pallet; steel and plastic straps|
|E) air bag used when loading container|
|MOQ||5-10 sets; the model is subject to your requirements|
|Payment||A) T/T||B) LC||C) Paypal or Western Union|
|Warranty||A) one year against manufacturing defect|
|B) offer lifetime consultation on problems occurred|
|Quantity||A) 20' container||B) 40' container||C) a sample order|
| ||17500kgs||26000kgs||1 set|
|Delivery time||In 15 days||In 20 days||In 7 days|
|Note||All racks can be customized|
Please provide information for quick quotation
1. Pallet Size (Length*Width*Loading Height in mm)
2. Layout or Dimension (Length*Width*Net Height in mm) of your warehouse
3. Rack Size (Length*Width*Depth in mm) if you are available or we shall design for you
4. How many bays and levels if available
5. Loading Capacity(kg) of each level or each palletFAQ
a: May I know the status of my order?
We will send you photos or video and help you to update.
b: Quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15 workdays.
As a manufactory, we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
c: What is delivery times?
Normally, delivery time is within 20 workdays.
d: What is the term of payment?
T/T: 30% deposit in advance after confirmed order,
70% balance payment before shipment
WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL Contact Information