Light-duty Cold Rolled Steel Warehouse Racks Shelving
Light-duty Cold Rolled Steel Warehouse Racks Shelving is a commonly used storage shelves, it is due to the use of rivets articulated manner between beams and columns named. This shelf assembly does not require screws, with easy dis-assembly, assembly changing characteristics. Shelf load is 200kg each level.
Detail ImagesOur Company
1. The shelf fastening structure, easy dis-assembly; with contact with the ground at the foot plastic.
2. Shelf column: the equilateral angle made bilateral punching, hole distance of 50mm distance along the alignment, post hole used to mount shelves purposes.
3. Shelf steel plate: a cold rolled steel plate adopted four sides bending forming the desired size. Laminates can be steel laminates or wood laminates.
4. Column and steel plate connected to the fixed component of the shelf by the speed buckle pin and triangular fixing piece.
5. After the shelves all the parts working well polished molding, pickling, phosphate, automatic powder coating, drying, etc. Process assembly of finished products. Produce shelves finished surface clean and beautiful; laminates can be adjusted up and down, easy dis-assembly.
FAQa: May I know the status of my order?
We will send you photos or video and help you to update.
b: Quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15 workdays.
As a manufactory, we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
c: What is delivery times?
Normally, delivery time is within 20 workdays.
d: What is the term of payment?
T/T: 30% deposit in advance after confirmed order,
70% balance payment before shipment
WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL Contact Information