Long span Shelving
Long span shelving is mainly composed of uprights, beams and panels. It is suitable for manual operation. According to different sizes and loading requirements, the different specification and thickness of uprights, beams and panels can be chosen. The climbing equipment can be used for a higher shelving.
1. Suitable for manual operation
2. Average loading for each layer: 200-800kgs
3. Can be adjusted by pitch of 50mm
4. Frame-style structure; easily assembled, disassembled and maintained
5. Side and back wire mesh, side and back board and dividers can be equipped
Packing and Container Loading
Please provide information for quick quotation
1. Pallet Size (Length*Width*Loading Height in mm)
2. Layout or Dimension (Length*Width*Net Height in mm) of your warehouse
3. Rack Size (Length*Width*Depth in mm) if available or we shall design for you
4. How many bays and levels if available or we shall design
5. Loading Capacity(kg) of each level if available or we shall suggest.
a: May I know the status of my order?
We will send you photos or video and help you to update.
b: Quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15 workdays.
As a manufactory, we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
c: What is delivery times?
Normally, delivery time is within 20 workdays.
d: What is the term of payment?
T/T: 30% deposit in advance after confirmed order,
70% balance payment before shipment
WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL