Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (often referred to as ASRS or AS/RS) refers to a computerized robotic system that automates operations such as unloading, sorting, put-away, storage, order-picking, staging and loading.
Systems typically consist of 4 main components: the storage rack, the input/output system, the storage and retrieval (S/R) equipment, and the computer management system.Features
The fullest space utilizationUprights (t=1.8/2.0/2.3/2.5/3.0mm)Kaku BeamsPacking and Container loading
Different size is available
Convenient for operating
Please provide information for quick quotation
1. Pallet Size (Length*Width*Loading Height in mm)
2. Layout or Dimension (Length*Width*Net Height in mm) of your warehouse
3. Rack Size (Length*Width*Depth in mm) if you are available or we shall design for you
4. How many bays and levels if available
5. Loading Capacity(kg) of each level or each palletFAQ
a: May I know the status of my order?
We will send you photos or video and help you to update.
b: Quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15 workdays.
As a manufactory, we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
c: What is delivery times?
Normally, delivery time is within 20 workdays.
d: What is the term of payment?
T/T: 30% deposit in advance after confirmed order,
70% balance payment before shipment
WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL Contact Information