Push Back RackFeatures
1. Push Back Rack is designed to increase storage efficient, its concept is stackable carts move from the front to the back beam on special inclined rails.Uprights (t=1.8/2.0/2.3/2.5/3.0mm)Kaku Beams Packing and Container loading
2. First store-in pallet sit on the top cart, the second store-in pallet push the top cart to the back and vacant the second cart for the second pallet.
3. While picking up the front pallet from the rack, the second pallet will silde to the front.
4. It is a first in and last out storage concept but it is different from Drive-in rack, handling truck operate only at the front of the rack without drive into the rack.
5. Push back rack have all the advantages of Drive-in and Live Storage Rack, pick and drop at the same face, first in last out and is best for the storage of mast volume and lesser SKU. It is found in small warehouse and the floor utilization is about 70%.
6. Specification: The system is designed for standard palletized item or is tailor made.
Please provide information for quick quotation
1. Pallet Size (Length*Width*Loading Height in mm)
2. Layout or Dimension (Length*Width*Net Height in mm) of your warehouse
3. Rack Size (Length*Width*Depth in mm) if you are available or we shall design for you
4. How many bays and levels if available
5. Loading Capacity(kg) of each level or each palletFAQ
a: May I know the status of my order?
We will send you photos or video and help you to update.
b: Quick manufacturing time
For Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15 workdays.
As a manufactory, we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
c: What is delivery times?
Normally, delivery time is within 20 workdays.
d: What is the term of payment?
T/T: 30% deposit in advance after confirmed order,
70% balance payment before shipment
WESTERN UNION, PAYPAL Contact Information